Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Victoria's Secret Reward Card

 Marketing Auditorium
How a little thinking can make the difference?
 Victoria’s Secret: Secret Reward Cards Valued at $10 - $500





As America’s largest lingerie retailer, Victoria’s Secret boasts an extensive collection of brasseries, panties, other undergarments, and sleepwear products in over 900 nationwide retail locations. Victoria’s Secret also carries a beauty line which includes lotions, bath products, perfumes, and cosmetics. Shoppers may subscribe to their direct-mail catalog as well as visiting their online shop at
Through November 28 each day, you can try to score a free Victoria’s Secret Reward Card valued at $10, $50, $100 or $500!

In 2006, I decided to apply for a Victoria’s Secret’s credit card which was approved. I started receiving coupons for free items.  One day, I walked into the store and saw a sign “Buy one item, and get a gift card.’’ I bought two items for $5 each and received 2 gifts cards redeemable in two weeks.
The day I was supposed to redeem the cards, I went early and I was shocked when I learned that my first gift cad was valued at $100 and the other one was good for $10. I was so happy that I spent both of the gift cards right away.
One of the best ways to bring customers in the store is sale promotion, which includes coupons, sample, gifts, contests and many others.
                                                     
                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment