Thursday, November 14, 2013

Kikkoman- soy sause- Perfection-Seasoning

I choose this video for a few reasons, I am working toward a career in Culinary Arts, so naturally this commercial caught my eye, because it is associated with food. Second, this commercial was very visually appealing and really caught my eye. The flow of this commercial was extremely smooth, it took simply soy sauce and made it really appealing by showing all the different, unexpected things created with soy sauce. It made it seem glorified, rather then the thought of just a small packet it sauce you get with your carry-out Chinese food.  The target market is not only chefs, and restaurateurs, the two hands that the commercial showed could have been that of a chef, or someone at a restaurant, but I took it as a family, serving up dinner. This commercial also at the end show the viewer that Kikkoman has been around and recognized for 300 years with shows brand recognition. It draws in the viewer visual appeal, it gets the viewer to believe that this soy sauce is a need, look at how beautiful and yummy your food will be if you use Kikkoman. Like I mentioned before, that isn't just one target market for this product. This commercial also is using mass selling, communicating to large numbers of potential customers at the same time. Overall, I think that Kikkoman did a nice job drawing you into this commercial with visual appeal, fresh, clean, clear,endless options. They really changed my attitude toward their product. I don't only have to use soy sauce for Chinese, or foreign foods. It opened the door to new options for the product which can draw in new customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment