Sunday, March 24, 2013

Cant Stop Wont Stop


This is a commercial from 1996 about the new Duracell Batterys, in the commercial it shows a family walking up to visit there grandma. they are expecting her to be tired, but end up getting quite a surprise. I chose this commercial because for some reason it has stuck with me through all these years. they came out with a bunch of commercials like this one to promote Duracell. I chose this one because i think they did a good job on premoting the product and they made the target market laugh. even though they didnt appeal to one group of people i still think they did a good job. I think it was a good idea on having the people run on batterys to show how they work better then expected. overall it was a funny commercial that made me remember the duracell brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment