Wednesday, November 9, 2011

It's Back!


I believe this is a very effective commercial, especially for its 30 second run time. After all, it got me to buy one. I had never tried a McRib before, then I saw this commercial and i just felt like I had to get one.

The reason I believe that this commercial works is because it stresses the fact that it is only a limited time offer promotion, and that you have to act now if you want to get one. The grown man acting like a little kid worrying about something that doesn't matter, especially when he is about to go off on his honeymoon, makes it look like the McRib returning is a pretty big deal, when in reality its not, well i guess to some people it is. then he goes on to say hes going to miss it, while it shows all his friends eating it, this makes you not want to be the odd man out. So since the commercial made me laugh I figured I would try it the next time I went to McDonald's, I was not disappointed.

So basically thecommercial tells you to get the McRib or you will be left out. I enjoyed it, it made me laugh and made me feel like trying one, and after all thats what they were going for right.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDgCbK7qD2Q

No comments:

Post a Comment